For 14 years, Bennett Voyles has helped Fortune 500 executives, consultants at Big Four accounting firms, professors at top business schools, and trade association editors turn their ideas into books, articles, and op-eds.
An American expatriate comfortable in an international environment, Voyles runs a global editorial practice that serves clients in Asia, Europe, and North America. He has published over a thousand articles on a variety of business topics, with a particular focus on cross-border accounting and taxation, alternative investments, asset securitization, commercial real estate, compliance, executive coaching, energy and utilities, entrepreneurship, family business, innovation, logistics, management, and macroeconomic forecasts.
Before setting out on his own in 2001, he served as producer of the E-business Forum, a publication of the Economist Intelligence Unit, the business information arm of The Economist. He holds an MBA in finance and marketing from the Stern School of Business at New York University, and a bachelor’s degree in history and English from Yale University.
- A case study of the supply chain transformation of a Danish toy maker for a global management consultancy
- A 15,000-word history of CO2 –injected enhanced oil recovery for a major oil company
- A 35-interview study of the entire upstream natural gas value chain for a global energy company
- A book on pricing strategy for two professors of an Ivy League business school
- A book on change management for pricing, adapting a doctoral thesis for publication
- Articles on algorithmic trading for a futures trade association
- Articles on covered bonds for a mortgage banking industry publication
- A confidential proposal for the upgrade of a country’s border security forces for a major global consultancy
- A country-by-country overview of Latin American entrepreneurship for a Big Four accounting firm
- A series of white papers on the challenge of integrating big data analytics into corporate finance for a leading financial software company
- Articles on management and business trends for a leading Chinese business school
See what clients say.
For samples and a more detailed CV or to discuss your particular editorial challenge, please email email@example.com or telephone +49 151 629 67276.
BENNETT VOYLES*WINTERFELDTSTSRASSE 39*10781 BERLIN